2023 REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AT MIDNIGHT ON DECEMBER 1ST, 2022.
2023 RACE DATE IS SUNDAY, MARCH 26TH
Kittery, Maine to Salisbury, Massachusetts along the spectacular New Hampshire Seacoast. Seven towns, three states - all in one race!
Running the Boston Marathon®? The Eastern States is a great final training run! Originally designed as a pre-Boston Marathon® training race, the race begins in scenic Kittery, ME, runs through historic Portsmouth, NH, along Route 1A overlooking the Atlantic, to the finish in Hampton Beach, MA. If you are looking for a flat fast 20 mile run then the Eastern States 20 Mile is your best bet. The race fits nicely into the training schedule for those training for the Boston Marathon®.
Eastern States Half Marathon - 11:00 a.m., Wallis Sands Beach, Rye, New Hampshire to the Massachusetts border
- 20M | HM |
- $70 | $70 | Month of December T-Shirt!, Finisher Medal!)
- $75 | $75 | Month of January T-Shirt!, Finisher Medal!)
- $80 | $80 | Month of February T-Shirt!, Finisher Medal!)
- $85 | $85 | Month of March T-Shirt ((Deadline 3/15))!, Finisher Medal!)
Early Bib Pick-Up:
- Runner's Alley Portsmouth- 104 Congress Street, Portsmouth, NH., 03801
- Friday, March 24th, during the hours of 12pm-6pm
- Saturday, March 25th, during the hours of 10am-5pm
- All participants will receive a 15% discount on all in store purchases (some exclusions apply).
- Please note: YES! You can pick up bibs for others, and others can pick up bibs for you.
- You may register during bib pick-up hours at Runner's Alley as well as day of at either Traip Academy (20-Miler); or Wallis Sands State Beach (Half-Marathon). Please bring cash or check or Venmo ($85).
- HALF MARATHON COURSE IS THE LAST 13.1 MILES OF THE 20 MILE COURSE.
- More info on course (20-Mile) here: https://www.mapmyrun.com/route...
*Regarding Deferrals: 2023 race registration fees will NOT be refunded. 20 Mile/Half-Marathon deferrals are allowed from the date of registration through March 15th, 2023. Absolutely NO deferrals will be allowed after March 15th, 2022. Once a deferral is requested and granted it is considered final. The 20 Mile/Half deferral is good for one year only. An entrant with a 20 Mile/Half-Marathon deferral will be discounted 65% for the 2024 race. If you want to defer, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing that you would like to defer and you will get a confirmation email back.